The end of summer and beginning of fall can be an odd spot. You have those chilly mornings and nights, but the afternoons are still blazing hot! That’s the perfect time of year for these Caramel Apple Floats!
Caramel Apple Floats are amazing. Think of a root beer float, which is great for summer, but all creamy and delicious like an apple pie in a cup, and that’s what this is! They’re so simple to make, and perfect for the fall. They would even make a great treat for Thanksgiving Day too!
Caramel Apples are an awesome fall treat, but they can be hard to eat. Caramel Apple Floats are a great way to get all the flavor of a caramel apple, but easy to eat with a spoon. Plus, ice cream just makes everything better in my book!
Other delicious apple inspired treats:Print
Caramel Apple Floats
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 12 oz apple cider
- 1 scoop of ice cream
- Caramel Syrup
- Chill your apple cider until it’s very cold.
- Fill your 16 oz glass with about 12 oz of apple cider. Don’t fill it all the way to the top, or your ice cream will not fit.
- Use an ice cream scoop and scoop out a large scoop of ice cream.
- Scoop the ice cream right on top of the cup filled with apple cider. Make sure to press it down into the cup a bit, so the flavor can start to meld.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top of the ice cream, to give your float a nice hint of fall spice.
- Drizzle the caramel syrup over the top of the ice cream.
- Serve immediately with a spoon.
- Other variations of the recipe may include adding nute like pecans, chocolate chips. coating the rim of the glass in chocolate and nuts, apple pie spice and more. Think outside the box and have fun with it!