Have you tried the Chick-fil-A frosted lemonade yet? If not DON’T! 😉 It’s totally amazingly addicting! However, rather than paying $3 (or more) for it at your local store, you can make it at home!
This easy frosted lemonade recipe tastes exactly like what you buy at the restaurant. Not kidding! But, this one costs around $0.75 a serving, which saves you big money. And, you don’t have to drive to get it.
I know this recipe sounds so simple, and yes it is that easy! But I can promise you this you are going to LOVE the results!
Screen reader support enabled.
Check out some of our other refreshing recipes:Print
CopyCat Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade
- Category: Beverages
- 4 lemons
- 2 1/2 cups ice cold water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- To start, you will need to make a pitcher of fresh lemonade (or you could buy Simply Lemonade from the store).
- To make homemade lemonade simply mix the juice of 4 lemons, 2 1/2 cups water and the 1/4 cup sugar in a pitcher. Stir well.
- Next, scoop up about 2 cups of vanilla ice cream and put it in a blender.
- Pour in 1 cup of your freshly made lemonade and blend.