Domino Cookies — Just 2 Ingredients Needed!
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Refrigerated Cookie Dough (you can make your own if you choose)
- Chocolate Chips
- Flour (if needed)
- Preheat your oven to 350 and grease your cookie sheets.
- Open the cookie dough and roll it out to around 1/8″ thick (you may need flour to keep it from sticking to your counter or rolling mat).
- Cut the dough into rectangles (any size will work).
- Make a slight “line” in the middle of the dough (do not cut all the way through).
- Take the chocolate chips and place them in domino patterns on the cookies, placing them tip down (so the circle faces upwards).
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes, or until golden brown.