Many people suffer from gluten tolerance issues. That means they can’t usually eat one of my favorite things – banana bread. But, that’s about to change. I’ve created this simple recipe to make gluten-free banana bread!
Even if you don’t have dietary restrictions, this bread is still going to be your favorite. It is full of the flavor you love from banana nut bread but will be easier on your stomach too.
I took a classic recipe and changed it up so that just about anyone could enjoy it. What’s even better is that if you don’t need to worry about gluten, you can use regular all-purpose flour and oats and it will still taste absolutely amazing!!
If you want to make your bread extra special, toss in some chocolate chips and see what happens! It will make your taste buds dance!!!
Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 50 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose Gluten-free flour
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease or butter loaf pan.
- Mix flour, oats, white sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Stir in eggs, vanilla extract, applesauce and mashed bananas and mix well.
- Add walnuts (optional).
- Pour batter into greased pan and bake for 45 minutes (or until a knife comes out clean).