Grilled peaches are one of my favorite summertime dishes! Add some cream to the top, and you’ve got one incredibly tasty desserts. Making grilled peaches is easy to do and takes just a few minutes.
Summer is full of all kinds of fruity desserts at our house. One of our favorites is peaches! And, what better way to enjoy them than to make grilled peaches!!
My husband and makes this amazing grilled peaches and cream that will knock your socks off!! The best part is, it’s super simple to do. And, you don’t need a ton of ingredients!
Grilled Peaches and Cream is a great way to have an entirely grilled meal from entree to dessert. It also lets you take advantage of peaches when they are in season.
Skip the peach cobbler, and just make this Grilled Peaches and Cream on your skill.#8217;s next grill night!
Check out these other summertime desserts:Print
Grilled Peaches and Cream
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Fresh Peaches, halved
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Turn the grill on to a low heat.
- Cut your peaches in half, and remove the pit from the center.
- Place your peaches cut side down, directly on the grill grates.
- Allow the peaches to cook for 15-20 minutes on low heat.
- The entire peach half will be hot and soft to the touch when it’s finished.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
You can dust the peaches with cinnamon and sugar instead of ice cream.