Whenever we eat dinner at our local Chinese restaurant, I always order pork fried rice. It is one of my favorite dishes! I found a way to recreate it at home, so I can have it whenever I’d like.
So, how make pork fried rice? Fortunately, you don’t need to be a chef to re-create this dish at home. It’s a simple dish you can create in just a few minutes after you get home from work. Chop your veggies the night before and then toss the pork into your slow cooker in the morning (I love using this programmable one I can control with my phone).
It will take you less than an hour to finish the dish once you walk into the kitchen. This is honestly the easiest homemade pork fried rice recipe you will find. Once your skill.tries it, they’ll love it too!
You’ll want to try some of these favorite meal ideas as well:
- Stuffed Peppers (more than 100,000 pins to date)
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
Homemade Pork Fried Rice Recipe
Learn how to make pork fried rice in just a few minutes easily at home!
- Prep Time: 40 mins
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours 40 mins
- 1 cup cooked pork
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 2 cups Jasmine Rice
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup cooked pork, chopped
- 3/4 cup celery, diced
- 3/4 cup carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 egg, scrambled
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 TBSP butter
- Cook pork with salt, pepper, and garlic in a slow cooker for 4 – 5 hours.
- When the pork is nearly finished (30 minutes remaining), add rice and water to either rice cooker or stove top and cook according to package instructions.
- In a small separate pan scramble up 2 eggs. Set aside.
- Finely chop carrots, celery, and onions.
- Saute veggies in 2 tablespoons butter. Add rice, soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Mix all ingredients until well merged.
- Add cilantro and serve.