Survey companies are a dime a dozen. We have rounded up the top ten legit survey companies that you should start using —
There are many ways you can make money from home. One thing I started doing several years ago was surveys.
Now, I never replaced my income or made a ton of money doing them, but I did make a little. One of them even paid me $75 for a 10 minute call. Not too shabby if you ask me.
While it is a nice way to bring in a little money, you have to be careful. There are a lot of companies out there who would love nothing more than to take your hard earned money. That’s why you need to understand who it is you can trust.
I’ve watched companies for a long time and have determined who is good and which companies you should avoid. I’ve created my list of my Top 10 (Legit) survey companies that you will want to look into.
Other income ideas:
- 75+ Easy Ways to Make Money
- Make $18+/hr as a Freelance Proofreader
- How You Can Get Started as a Freelance Writer
SURVEY COMPANY TIPS
1. Make sure you sign up for multiple companies. In fact, I recommend you sign up for all of them. This is because you won’t make much on each individually, but can do pretty good collectively.
2. Use a different email address. Never use your domain assigned email or the one you use to connect with skill.and friends. Create a “survey only” email. That way, all of the requests come into one place and you can sort through them quickly – without too many coming into your regular daily email account.
3. Complete your profile in detail. Be very specific when you fill out the survey. Many times, the company wants to hear from certain people. If your profile is complete, they won’t send a survey to you to complete if you are not their target audience. There is nothing worse than spending time try to take a survey, just to find you do not qualify.
4. Spend just a few minutes a day. I would not devote hours a day to completing surveys. A few minutes each evening while you are relaxing on the sofa works well (this is what I do).
Now, you are ready to get signed up!
TOP 10 SURVEY COMPANIES
1. Pinecone Research
This is one of my favorite survey companies. The reason for that is because they pay well. They can be difficult to get approval on as they only open up their accounts for various demographics from time to time.
Right now, they are accepting the following demographics:
If you don’t get in right away, make sure you try again later as the first time may not work, but you might be lucky the second time around.
2. Harris Poll
This is another survey site that is at the top of my list. They too pay very well, but that isn’t the only reason I like them. When you are a member of Harris Poll online, you have the opportunity to influence important decision makers in government, corporations, and non-profit organizations. You can help shape the policies, products, and services they offer you! !
3. VIP Voice
Sign up with where you take Surveys and get rewards. Right now, when you sign up, you will earn triple reward points on the first survey you take. Cash in your points for great prizes and rewards. VIP voice is also offering a chance for you to win $1,000 – just sign up and confirm your email!
4. Earning Station
EarningStation is a ‘Get-Paid-To’ site where you do exactly- get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. They pay the highest amount online to it’s members, and offer unique ways to earn you won’t find elsewhere. With , you choose how you earn.
5. Inbox Dollars
This is a fun site which actually pays you to do all sorts of things like search, take surveys, reading e-mails, doing on-line searches, and so much more! And, right now, they are offering a $5 sign up bonus!! YoCheck out all of these things you can do to make money at !!!
6. Vindale Research
This company often pays a bit higher rate. has paid as much as $50 for just a single survey! I also like that they offer a PayPal cash out option, so your money can be transferred directly to you.
is a fun site to use. You can get paid for taking surveys, but also for shopping, completing searches and more! Use it in place of Google to search and you’ll earn points. Turn those points into amazing gifts cards – like Amazon gift cards (my personal favorite).
8. Survey Junkie
has not been around nearly as long as the other, but they have a quick payout – which I really like! They too offer both cash and gift card payout options.
You will also want to check into . This site offers different surveys that are paid out in points. Points are cashed in for offers and rewards. What I like even more about this one is you can even opt to donate your earnings to charity!! What a simple way to help someone else.
Many of you may think is just a site that pays you when you shop on-line, but they do more than that. Right now, when you sign up, you will get a FREE $10 gift card! Then, start opening emails to hear points. Those points can be cashed in to earn you gift cards.
That is my top ten list. There are a other sites I have also tried as well: