I love a good copycat recipe. This Olive Garden dressing recipe is one of my favorites! We make it all of the time and it makes our ordinary salads even better.
I don’t know about you, but there is nothing like an Olive Garden salad. It’s amazing! But, the truth is that it’s the dressing that makes it oh, so good.
The good news is you can make it at home. The bad news is that you’ll want to eat it every day. Once you make your first batch, you’ll never want to buy ever again!
So, how do you make the world famous Olive Garden Salad Dressing? It starts with a packet of Italian seasoning mix. But, once you add in the additional herbs and spices listed below, it takes on the flavor of what you find at the restaurant. You won’t believe how easy it is to make this. Seriously simple.
Other recipes you’ll love:
- Cheesy Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- Copycat Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- Copycat Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
Olive Garden Salad Dressing Recipe
Get the instructions to make your own Olive Garden Salad Dressing at home.
- Category: Condiment
- 1 packet Italian dressing mix
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/3 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor, whisk or blender.
- Pulse or mix until well blended.
- Serve over a refreshing garden salad.
*Store salad dressing in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks.