If you love to make fun treats for your kids for Halloween, you will definitely want to try these fun Rolo Monster Eye Cookies! They are so super simple to make and your kids will absolutely love them!
You will want to also try some of our other unique Halloween treats:
And then, make sure you also follow our for MORE Halloween inspiration!
Rolo Monster Eye Cookies
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 11 mins
- Total Time: 21 mins
- Yield: 18 cookies 1x
- Category: Dessert
- ½ C. butter, softened to room temperature
- ½ C. peanut butter
- ½ C. sugar
- ½ C. packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tbs. sour cream
- 1 ¼ C. flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 C. chocolate chips
- 18–20 Rolos
- 18–20 small Wilton candy eyes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease your baking sheets.
- In a medium size bowl combine the softened butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla and sour cream.
- Mix until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- In a smaller separate bowl combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Mix well and slowly fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients stirring slowly.
- Add in the 1 cup of chocolate chips and mix well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto the greased cookie sheets and bake 9-11 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and top each warm cookie with one Rolo and one candy eye on top of the Rolo.
- The heat from the cookie will melt the Rolo slightly allowing the candy eye to stick.