They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day! That’s why I LOVE this awesome Skillet Sweet Potato Hash – it’s delicious, nutritious, gluten free, paleo friendly — and well just plain amazing! Whether you are making it for breakfast, lunch or dinner it’s a meal everyone can enjoy!
Other incredible breakfast recipes:Print
Skillet Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- 3 Sweet Potatoes, diced 1/4 inch pieces
- 1/2 tsp White Sugar
- 1 lb Breakfast Sausage, Ground Turkey or Chicken Sausage
- 1 cup Onion, diced
- 1 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Fresh or Dried Basil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups Spinach
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Dice sweet potatoes into 1/4″ pieces.
- Evenly spread them out onto a large baking sheet, lightly drizzle with olive oil and sugar.
- Bake for 8 min (do not overcook – need to be al dente)
- In a large skillet, saute onions until nearly transparent.
- Add Italian sausage and cook until fully browned.
- Add sweet potatoes to the sausage mixture.
- Add Paprika, basil, and garlic powder. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and mix in spinach.
- Serve with eggs (whatever you love most) and enjoy 🙂