Starbucks lemon pound cake is so simple to make! You can call it a pound cake or a loaf, but I just call it delicious.
One of my favorite treats is Starbucks lemon pound cake. I love just about anything lemon and this recipe is just that!!! The tart and then sweet flavors; they just make my mouth water thinking about them!
I don’t visit there often, but when I do, I always grab a slice. So, when I found a way to make their lemon loaf at home – I was thrilled! This cake tastes exactly like what you buy at the store – but at a fraction of the cost.
Check out these other incredibly simple copycat recipes:
- Copycat Olive Garden Salad Dressing
- Copycat Cheddar’s Croissant Bread Pudding
- Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
Starbucks Lemon Pound Cake Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 Tbs. butter (softened)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon extract
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup + 1 Tbs. powdered sugar
- 2 Tbs. milk
- 1/2 tsp. lemon extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a loaf pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl blend the eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla extract, lemon extract, and lemon juice.
- Combine both bowls and mix well. Add the oil and blend.
- Bake for 45 min — or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool and then remove from the pan.
- Spread the icing over the top. Cut into 1″ slices.
- Serve and enjoy!!