When you make this yourself at home, you are going to make your wallet VERY happy! It doesn’t matter what the weather is like outside, this is delicious any time of the year!
If you have yet to try Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade, you need to try it the next time you stop in. One sip and I was hooked!! Fortunately, I was able to replicate this recipe to make it at home — for just $0.25 a serving!
This awesome copycat passion tea lemonade recipe tastes just like what you get at the restaurant. Best of all, it costs much less so you can indulge whenever you want!
Other copycat recipes you can try:
- Copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Copycat Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli
- Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
- 1 Tazo Passion Tea Bag
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Lemonade
- 1 TBSP sugar or 1/2 oz Starbucks Classic Syrup
- 1/8 tsp Vanilla
- Boil water and steep a bag of Tazo Passion Tea into a large mug. Steep for approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags. Add sugar and vanilla.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Add lemonade to mixture and serve!
***You will want 1 tea bag per 2 cups of water.