There is nothing like a refreshing glass of lemonade on a summer’s night. But, you can take it up a notch by adding more flavor to it. One of my favorite drinks is strawberry lemonade. This is a simple recipe you can make in just a few minutes at home.
I have purchased bottles of strawberry lemonade at the store in the past. But, now I make it at home because it’s easy and honestly, it tasted better than what you will buy. It’s one of our favorite drinks for our Memorial Day and July 4th parties, as well as our other many summertime get-togethers.
What makes this recipe even better is that you can easily swap out the strawberries for any other fruit, such as blueberries, raspberries or even blackberries. This strawberry lemonade recipe is the perfect balance between sweet and sour, and even kids love it!
Make sure you check out these other amazing drink recipes:
- Strawberry Pineapple Sorbet Smoothie
- Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
- Watermelon, Mint & Pineapple Infused Water
Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
This easy strawberry lemonade recipe takes only a few minutes to make and is packed full of flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Category: Drinks
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice
- 6 cups very cold water
- In a small pot, combine the sugar, and a cup of water. Stir often, and bring it to a boil.
- Once boiling, remove it from the heat and let it cool while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Puree hulled strawberries in a food processor.
- Add the pureed strawberries to the sugar water mixture. Then, add the lemon juice. Mix well.
- In a large pitcher, combine the mixture and cold water. Stir until well mixed.
- Add ice and store in the fridge. Let cool for one hour before serving.
Keywords: strawberry lemonade, how to make strawberry lemonade, strawberry lemonade recipe