There are meals that I cook which take me back to my childhood. One of them is tater tot casserole. This is an easy recipe that doesn’t take too long to prepare and my skill.absolutely loves!
Tater Tot Casserole
- Cook Time: 60 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 8 - 10 servings
- Category: Entree
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 Tbs flour
- 1/2 can milk
- 1/2 – 3/4 bag of tater tots
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Brown and drain the meat or turkey (season as usual) and set aside.
- In the skillet, mix the soup, flour and milk until it makes a gravy (not too thin).
- Spray the casserole dish and place a layer of tater tots on the bottom.
- Add 1/2 of the meat, 1/2 of the sauce and 1/2 of the cheese. Repeat with another layer in the same order.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until cheese is well melted throughout.