Our weekly and annual buying guide will ensure you get the best deals, all year long!
A common question we get asked quite frequently is when readers should shop for items such as linens, computers, and more. We have taken all of those answers and put them together in this easy to read infographic:
We’ve not only got the items which are on sale during the various months during the year but even a weekly shopping guide! You will learn when you might be most likely to get deals on everything from apples to tires!
WHAT TO BUY EACH DAY OF THE WEEK
- Monday: Cars, dress pants, sunglasses, electronics
- Tuesday: Men’s apparel, airline tickets
- Wednesday: Fuel, groceries, kids’ clothing, jewelry
- Thursday: Fuel (am only), clothes, handbags
- Friday: Clothing accessories
- Saturday: Books, outerwear, intimates
- Sunday: Appliances, swimwear, groceries
WHAT TO BUY EACH MONTH
- January: Holiday items, linens/bedding, toys, video games, vacation packages, winter clothing, TVs, treadmills, ellipticals, carpeting, flooring.
- February: Furniture, treadmills, ellipticals, steak, lobster, humidifiers
- March: Digital cameras, TVs, Blu-ray/DVD players, MP3 players, winter sports gear, luggage, golf clubs.
- April: Desktop computers, laptop computers, lawn mowers, spring clothing, cruises, tires, cookware.
- May: Athletic apparel and shoes, camping gear, outdoor gear, air conditioners, gym memberships, refrigerators, office furniture, mattresses, small electronics.
- June: Lingerie, camcorders, carpeting, indoor furniture, tools and hardware, swimwear, dish ware.
- July: Home decor, sandals, furniture, BBQ grills, picnic items.
- August: Swimwear, summer clothing, backpacks, snowblowers, outdoor furniture, air conditioners, school supplies, storage containers.
- September: Plants, tablets (ipads, etc), airfare, bicycles, summer apparel, appliances (other than refrigerators), gas grills, lawn mowers, cars.
- October: Jeans, winter coats, patio furniture, appliances (again), lawn mowers
- November: Pajamas/slippers, GPS navigators, baby items; Divide deals on toys, electronics and clothing
- December: Outerwear, gift cards, toys, tools, golf clubs, electronics, pools.
Make sure you pin, bookmark and share our guide, so you can reference it whenever you need to.